Rapper & entrepreneur Zuby: A brief history of rhyme!
Rapper and entrepreneur Zuby shares his thoughtful brand of straight talk on this episode of INTO THE IMPOSSIBLE. Topics included whether an AI rapper will ever pass the “Turing Test”, his fitness book “Strong Advice,” his independently released albums, and his REAL TALK podcast. Subscribe to Brian Keating’s newsletter to receive show notes for this episode: https://briankeating.com/mailing_list.php
- 00:04:04 Is your DNA your destiny?
- 00:11:44 A day in the life of Zuby.
- 00:20:05 Prayer as a form of mindful meditation.
- 00:26:44 Imposter syndrome and handling feedback.
- 00:36:50 The impacts of artificial intelligence on our humanity.
- 00:50:00 Authenticity of language in Zuby’s music.
- 00:57:34 What ethical will does Zuby plan to leave behind?
00:59:18 What object or knowledge would Zuby put in or on his monolith? 01:00:17 What did Zuby think was impossible until he did it?
Zuby is a musician, author, podcaster, public speaker, fitness expert, and life coach. He studied computer science at Oxford.
- Buy Zuby’s book and albums here: https://teamzuby.com
- Listen to the “Real Talk with Zuby” podcast here: https://www.zubymusic.com/podcast
- Watch Zuby’s interview on The Joe Rogan Experience https://youtu.be/ffwbNfjNRTw
- Find Zuby on the web: https://www.zubymusic.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/zubymusic
Please subscribe, rate, and review the INTO THE IMPOSSIBLE Podcast on iTunes for a chance to win a copy of Zuby’s book: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/into-the-impossible/id1169885840?mt=2
A production of http://imagination.ucsd.edu/