Episode 19 - Nature Has More Imagination
In a ranging conversation, associate director Brian Keating interviews the preeminent scientist and thinker Freeman Dyson, discussing his career in science and letters, the role of creativity and subversiveness, the perils of prizes, and how nature always shows more imagination than we do.
- Freeman Dyson
- Brian Keating's Losing the Nobel Prize
- The Arthur C. Clarke Center for Human Imagination on Facebook and Twitter
- Jon Luc Hefferman, "A Storm at Eilean Mor"
- Podington Bear, "Pives and Flarinet"
- Tapes & Tubes, "Moon and Stars"
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.