74: Alex Heyne: Youtube's #1 Monk!
Alexander Heyne is the creator of Modern Health Monk, a popular YouTube channel devoted to helping people learn healthy habits and manifest a happy life. Alex is also the author of “Master the Day: Eat, Move and Live Better With The Power of Daily Habits.” He joins me to talk about the book, growing his audience, and how journaling can help us all get and stay healthy.
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive show notes for this episode: https://briankeating.com/mailing_list.php
- 00:00 Introduction
- 06:50 Preparing for the wedding instead of the marriage.
- 11:15 How to form habits for long-term happiness.
- 16:05 Improving yourself by 1% each day goes a long way.
- 22:59 Alex’s experience with Chinese healing.
- 27:07 How does technology fit into Chinese medicine?
- 32:16 What did Alex think was impossible until he did it?
- 33:40 What object or knowledge would Alex put on his monolith?
Alexander Heyne has a doctorate in Classical Chinese Medicine. He is dedicated to helping people identify and manifest their goals for a better life. His YouTube channel Modern Health Monk has over 315,000 subscribers.
- Buy “Master the Day” here: https://amzn.to/3h9ioC8
- Sign up for Alex’s mailing lists for access to free weight loss tips https://modernhealthmonk.com And how to live to be 100 http://alexheyne.com/free/
- Find Alex on the web: http://alexheyne.com and YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ModernHealthMonk/